Sage North America today announced ACT! by Sage for Financial Professionals 11, a contact and client management solution that helps financial advisors develop their client and prospe
ct relationships. ACT! by Sage Premium for Financial Professionals 11, also available today, helps larger advisor teams securely collaborate, share contacts, and manage activities on a shared database. Complete product details are available at
ct relationships. ACT! by Sage Premium for Financial Professionals 11, also available today, helps larger advisor teams securely collaborate, share contacts, and manage activities on a shared database. Complete product details are available atwww.act.com/products/financial.
ACT! for Financial Professionals 11 features and enhancements include the ability to link relationships between multiple contacts, improved Microsoft® Outlook® integration, expanded search capabilities, and options for scheduling automated database maintenance.
ACT! for Financial Professionals helps users:
- Capture and organize customer and prospect profile information with customizable data fields, tabs, and layouts specifically designed for financial advisors.
- Leverage client networks by tracking households, relationships, and family members with quick visibility into conversations held with each.
- Provide tailored levels of service appropriate for each client’s financial status.
- Maintain details of each client or prospect interaction with date and time stamping to help satisfy compliance requirements.
- Analyze data with dashboard and reporting tools to gain insight into sales activities and make more informed business decisions.
- Integrate ACT! data with other everyday applications including Microsoft® Outlook, Word, and Excel®.
- Access ACT! data on-the-go with BlackBerry, iPhone, and Palm OS mobile devices.
ACT! for Financial Professionals is part of the ACT! by Sage product family. ACT! is the #1 selling contact and customer management solution used by more than 2.8 million users and over 48,000 additional corporate customers, including individual professionals, small business owners, corporate teams, and anyone who regularly works with contacts.
ACT! for Financial Professionals is available for $299.99 per user at www.act.com/estore and by phoning 866-903-0006. ACT! Premium for Financial Professionals, recommended for organizations with ten or more users, is available for $469.99 per user by contacting ACT! Corporate Licensing at 866-903-0006, or from ACT! Certified Consultants located at www.act.com/certifiedconsultants.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. At Sage, we live and breathe business every day. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve their ambitions. Our range of business software and services is continually evolving as we innovate to answer our customers’ needs. Our solutions support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking, merchant services and the specialized needs of the construction, distribution, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofit and real estate industries. Sage North America employs approximately 4,800 people and supports 2.9 million small and medium-size business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 14,500 people and supports more than 5.8 million customers worldwide. For more information, please visit the web site atwww.sagenorthamerica.com or call 866-308-2378.